sábado, 5 de maio de 2012

Lua, da minha varanda

Na noite em que toda a gente tira fotos à Lua, cá vai a trilionésima e mais uma...




É verdade que ela está bem bonita. Com binóculos, já é um gosto.

The Freedom of the Moon

I've tried the new moon tilted in the air
Above a hazy tree-and-farmhouse cluster
As you might try a jewel in your hair.
I've tried it fine with little breadth of luster,
Alone, or in one ornament combining
With one first-water start almost shining.

I put it shining anywhere I please.
By walking slowly on some evening later,
I've pulled it from a crate of crooked trees,
And brought it over glossy water, greater,
And dropped it in, and seen the image wallow,
The color run, all sorts of wonder follow
.

Robert Frost

1 comentário:

Virginia disse...

Eu bem quis, mas não consegui vislumbrar a Lua ontem, só um amontoado de nuvens.

Estas fotos e o poema são extremamente românticos.

Oiço a sinfonia nº 1 de Mahler no Brava. Esplendorosa.

Boa semana